- This event has passed.
Tumacacori Cottonwood and Willow Watering 3
May 24, 2016, 8:15 am - 2:30 pmFree
- 7:15 AM: Meet up with SIA staff at our office(406 S 4th Ave for a ride, or to caravan to Tumacacori.
- 8:15 AM: Meet with SIA staff at Tumacacori National Historical Park to begin day’s work.
- 2:30 PM: Wrap up our efforts at the park and head for home.
- This work is rated as lightly strenuous; we will be watering and weeding, but work will include bending, kneeling, and walking on uneven surfaces, and could include walking through water.
WHAT TO BRING
- Anything you would bring on a long day hike, such as plenty of water, lunch/snacks, sturdy footwear (i.e. boots), sun protection (sunscreen, long pants and long-sleeved shirts), etc.
PROVIDED BY SIA
- Tools, work gloves, supplemental drinking water and first aid equipment. Tools involved – shovels and picks to install plants, and buckets to water them.
Sorry, dogs are not allowed on this project.
There is no fee involved for this project (although we will put any donations to good use!)Questions? Contact Bryon: firstname.lastname@example.org or 520-624-7080 Ext. 27